How much do you spend on coffee and treats in a month?
DID YOU KNOW ... for even a fraction of that amount, you can help serve families in need? All donations make an impact, large and small.
Hope’s Wings envisions a world in which every person lives in a safe environment, free from oppression and with the opportunity to thrive. We believe an end to domestic violence will happen only when individuals, organizations, and a society as a whole join together to demand an end to abuse. Hope’s Wings programs have served, sheltered, and educated thousands of clients in Madison and surrounding communities.
Your financial support is an investment in the health and safety of our community. Hope’s Wings provides critical human services when families need them the most. By making a gift, you will help provide life-saving services and hope for tomorrow. There are many monetary ways to help, including planned giving and designations through Amazon Smile and other companies.
You can donate to Hope’s Wings on a monthly basis. How much do you spend on coffee per month, or snacks, or streaming services. Did you know that the costs of those non-essential items that we indulge in each month can provide essential items for the women and children at our shelter? Those even small monthly donations can provide food, meals, clothing, personal items, toys, and healthcare for our residents.
- $25 provides a week’s worth of meals for a mother and children living in our shelter
- $50 provides two months of hygiene and laundry supplies for a mother and her children
- $100 pays a staff advocate to spend a day at the hospital or court with a victim
- $500 will sponsor a bedroom in the shelter (linens for four beds, curtains, rugs, lamps, hangers, etc.).
- $1,000 provides a family with rental and utility deposits once they are ready to move into their own safe home!
Thank you for your support!